Barrenjoey Psychology is not a crisis centre. If you are concerned about your personal safety or the safety of others please call 000 for emergency services or go to your closest hospital’s emergency department.
If you are an existing patient at Barrenjoey Psychology and are unable to contact your psychologist the following options are available until they are able to respond to you:
- Call 000 for an ambulance if you or someone else is suicidal or in danger
- Call 000 for the police if the situation is violent
- Lifeline – 13 11 14
- NSW Domestic Violence Line – 1800 656 463
- Mental Health Line – 1800 011 511
- Salvation Army 24hr Care Line – 1300 363 622
- Kids HelpLine (5-25yrs) – 1800 551 800
The information on this website is intended solely for information purposes, and there is no guarantee that the information is free from errors. This information is not intended to be used to make a diagnosis or treat mental health problems. If you wish to receive a diagnosis or treatment for a mental health problem, we advise you to first contact your GP for advice and referral to a properly qualified and appropriate mental health professional.